Are you a KaratBars KBC and KCB coins investor?
I know you are confused and you don’t know how much wealth you will have after the hardfork day which is now changed to December 16th 2019.
Are you a KaratBars affiliate who has referred people to their team, and now your referrals keep asking you what will happen to their KBC/KCB coins and their investments after the Hard Fork or Hardfork day?
I know you don’t have a clear answer for them.
But you are now in the right place to learn how to calculate your investment’s outcome after the hardfork day. You can teach this to your referrals as well.
What you will read on this page has never been explained anywhere else. What others have explained about this so far has done nothing but creating more confusions for the Karatgold Coin (KBC) and KaratCoin Bank (KCB) investors and KaratBars affiliates.
Therefore, please read this article carefully and entirely because there are also some important tips at the end.
Also please note that this is not an investment advice. I am just teaching you how to calculate your KBC and KCB conversions after the hardfork day. You understand that you buy/sell/convert/trade/invest/… at your own risk.
How KBC and KCB Will Be Merged on the Hardfork Day?
That’s the million dollar question. It is one of the most confusing questions of the century too 😀
But now everything will be clarified for you.
If you have KBC and KCB in your cryptocurrency wallets (e.g. KaratBit or MyEtherWallet) and you are eager to know how wealthy you will be after the hardfork day, here is the formula:
There are two things you have to consider to become able to do your calculations:
1) After the hardfork day, KBC will retain its value, so one KBC will equal one MAINNET or MAINNET KBC which is the coin that will be created after KBC and KCB get merged on the hardfork day. MAINNET KBC is also called GSC or Gold Standard Coin (most probably they will use a different name later).
KBC + KCB = MAINNET KBC or GSC
Note: Currently, both of the KBC and KCB coins are based on the Ethereum Blockchain. However, on the hardfork day, KaratBars will launch their own Blockchain that will be called MAINNET. Don’t worry if you don’t know what Blockchain is. It doesn’t matter. Please keep reading:
2) The KCB value will be calculated as below on the hardfork day:
1KCB = 14 cents divided by the market price of KBC
This can still look confusing to some of you. So, here is how you can calculate your KBC/KCB wealth after the hardfork day:
Let’s say you have 100 KBC and also 100 KCB coins.
Then, let’s assume that the KBC’s market price will be 2 cents on the hardfork day which is now changed to December 16.
Therefore, this is what you will have after the hardfork day:
1) You will have 100 MAINNET KBC from your current KBC coins, because as I mentioned above, your current KBC coins will retain their value on the harkfork day, so one KBC will turn into one MAINNET KBC or GSC.
2) What will happen to your KCB coins?
As we assumed that KBC’s market value will be $0.02 or 2 cents on the hardfork day, then your KCB will be turned into the MAINNET KBC using the below formula:
1KCB = 0.14/0.02 = 7 MAINNET KBC
It means each of your 100 KCB coins will turn into seven MAINNET KBC coins, IF we assume that the market value of KBC is 2 cents on the hardfork day. Therefore, you will have 700 MAINNET KBC from your KCB coins, because we assumed that you have 100 KCBs on the hardfork day:
100 KCB x 7 = 700 MAINNET KBC
So, how many MAINNET KBC or GSC will you have in total?
That’s right. You will have 800 MAINNET KBC or GSC in total:
100 + 700 = 800 MAINNET KBC (GSC)
Now we’ve reached the most exciting part of the story:
After January 1st 2020, every 75 MAINNET KBC equals one gram of physical gold or KaratBars CashGold.
Before I go ahead, I must explain another thing that confuses people:
Most people don’t know what the difference of physical gold’s price and gold’s spot price is. Physical gold’s price is the price of physical gold, whereas the gold spot price is the virtual gold’s price that can only be traded online and through the brokers. When you buy physical gold, they will send you physical gold. But when you buy gold based on the gold’s spot price, they send you nothing. It just stays in your online account. You can sell or trade it later, but you can’t receive it as physical gold.
The purpose of this explanation was to tell you that: The physical gold’s price is always higher than the gold’s spot price.
For example, as of writing this article (27 Sep 2019 at 6:55pm EST), the gold spot price is €43.98 per gram, whereas one gram of KaratBars CashGold is €52 which is of course the lowest price that 24K gold can be bought over the Internet.
I had to explain this because I see that almost everybody uses the gold spot price in their calculations, which is wrong.
Therefore, let’s see how much gold you will have after January 1st 2020, assuming that you have 800 of MAINNET KBC or GSC after the hardfork day:
800 / 75 = 10.7 gr
So, your 800 of MAINNET KBC or GSC equals 10,667.00 gr or 10.7 kg of CashGold that equals €554,684 after January 1st 2020:
10.7 gr x €52 = €556.40
It is possible that the GSC’s value goes much higher in the future. It is possible, but we never know what will happen. Personally, I am happy that I was on time enough to buy coins.
Bitcoin has created over 23,000 millionaires so far. I hope KaratBars also creates thousands of millionaires or even billionaires in the future.
Important Facts and Tips:
Now that you have enjoyed playing with the above numbers and have imagined yourself a multimillionaire already, let me give you some important tips and inform you about some important facts that you should never ignore:
1. As I explained above, KBC will retain its value on the hardfork day and it will convert into MAINNET KBC or GSC that every 75 of it will equal one gram of CashGold after January 2020. This has nothing to do with the KBC’s market price on the hardfork day.
Therefore, if you have already bought lots of KBC coins, good for you. Keep them. Don’t sell, exchange or trade them, even if you have bought them when the KBC price was at the top and you are now losing money on it.
This is not an investment advice. It is just a recommendation, and it is what I will personally do. It is up to you and you take actions at your own risk.
2. Above, I just gave you an example. How your KCB coins will turn into MAINNET KBC or GSC depends on the KBC’s market value on the hardfork day. Nobody knows what the market’s value of KBC will be on the hardfork day. If the KBC’s market value goes up, then you will have less number of GSC after the hardfork day.
3. The hardfork day was supposed to be on September 20. However, KaratBars postponed it to December 16, maybe because the KBC’s market value didn’t go up as they expected. Therefore, it is still possible that they postpone it again if the KBC’s market value doesn’t go up.
4. You still have time to invest on KCB through buying KaratBars profit packages. If you don’t know how to do it, you can let me know and I will tell you what to do. Once again, I am not advising you to buy KCB or anything else. I am just giving you some news. That is all.
5. You can still buy KBC from the market and through brokers. But it costs so many fees. Therefore, good for those who used the chance to buy KBC tokens last year, also those who bought from the market even if they bought when the price was the maximum. Keep your KBC coins. This time you were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time 😉
6. If your KBC coins are still in your MyEtherWallet account on myetherwallet.com, it is recommended to transfer them to your KaratBit account as soon as possible, even though I don’t think nothing will happen to them if you leave them there.
7. If you haven’t created a KaratBit account yet, do it and verify it as soon as possible. You will need it badly very soon. It is free to create a KaratBit account.
8. If your KBC coins are still in your MyEtherWallet account, but you have lost your account private key, and so you don’t know how to login to your MyEtherWallet wallet and have access to your KBC coins, then I am sorry. As far as I know, there is nothing you can do, nor there is anybody who can help you out with this problem.
9. If someone, for example a hacker, has stolen your MyEtherWallet account private key and robbed your KBC coins, then I am sorry again, because as far as I know, there is nothing you can do to recover your KBC coins. Click here to learn more about this issue.
10. If you are a hacker or thief and you have stolen some people’s KBC coins and have moved them to some other wallets, and now you are waiting to become a multimillionaire using the others’ coins and investments, then I have to say sorry again, because you are in deep shit already! 😀
You are already on the radar screen and your wallets and accounts are either frozen or under investigation. You won’t be able to cash out even one cent of what you have stolen, because everything has already been blocked and frozen.
Soon your mugshot will be published on the sites and newspapers, and you will have to see your family from behind the bars. Just wait and see. You thought you were too smart, but soon you will realize that you are the most stupid person in the world. You can’t steal from people and expect to live in quiet and peace.
11. What I explained and the numbers I talked about are still nothing but some dreams. They are all based on some assumptions. The hardfork day hasn’t arrived and nobody has become a millionaire yet. We hope that what I explained above happens exactly or even better than what I described. But there is absolutely no guarantee and it is possible that nothing works the way we expect. So, don’t go ahead of time and know yourself a millionaire already, even if you have millions of coins in your wallets.
However, I hope to see so many KaratBars millionaires or even billionaires in the future 🙂
12. The rule of thumb in any investment is that you should invest the money you can afford to lose. I have seen so many who have used a line of credit to buy the KaratBars coins. This is literally insane.
If you are among those who want to buy KBC from the market or buy KCB through buying KaratBars’ profit packages, do it wisely and invest the money you can afford to lose. I have seen so many people who have lost their shirts on these things. Please be extremely careful.
I could buy even millions of coins so far. But I didn’t do it, because I know the investment rules and I let my brain, not my emotions and dreams, take decisions for me.
I never dive in the water that I don’t know how deep it is 😉
13. Once again, what I explained above were some news, tips and examples based on some assumptions. They are not investment or trading advice. You are the one who takes risks. You have to be aware of this.
14. If you are among those who think this is all nonsense and scam, please don’t tell me. It is none of my business, because I am not promoting anything here. I just tried to eliminate the confusions of those who have bought KBC and KCB coins and want to know what will happen to their investments. That is all.
15. Last but not the least… If you are a KaratBars affiliate and you want to make a fortune with it, you must follow me and my system. Why?
Because we have been able to refer close to 7000 people to our KaratBars team within a very short time, which is something that many others haven’t been able to achieve even 10% of it within several years. This is something nobody else has done so far. We have achieved this using my fully-automated system. If you want to repeat my success, submit your email using the below form to subscribe to my newsletter and then wait for me to let you know what to do.
Good luck! 😀